This Page

has been moved to new address

Aaron Turns One!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kara Leigh Photography: Aaron Turns One!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Aaron Turns One!

This Saturday was a big gathering for a very special and much loved little boy! I had the privilege of being at his party to take photos. Everything was perfect, from party favors to family members all getting to be there. 
Happy 1st Birthday, Aaron!





















More photos from this event on my facebook page

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At September 19, 2011 at 1:07 PM , Blogger Angie Baer Photography said...

Awesome job Kara!! The photos are beautiful. I'm sure his parents will be thrilled!

 
At September 19, 2011 at 1:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are beautiful!!! Angie is soo right - His parents are MORE than thrilled - Words cannot even express how thankful I am to you, Kara, for capturing so many moments - I love the photos I've seen & I can't wait to see the rest. THANK YOU!!

 
At September 20, 2011 at 5:52 AM , Blogger Laura Meador said...

Great job! Looks like a fun party!

 
At September 24, 2011 at 11:56 AM , Blogger Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

Oh wow Kara! These are my FAVORITE type of photos! You did a beautiful job of capturing this sweet little guy's special day! What treasures for his parents. Lovely job! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home