This Page

has been moved to new address

Hello and Welcome!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kara Leigh Photography: Hello and Welcome!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hello and Welcome!

My name is Kara and I'm excited to share what I've been doing lately. I am currently taking photos for family and friends while I get my business off the ground. I realized that I've always been a "photographer" as I always seem to have that camera ready to go!

Email me if you are interested in setting up a session. $150.00 for up to 2 hours or we get several satisfying photos (because it may not take that long) plus the CD for you to own and duplicate as needed.
These rates are for a limited time until the remainder of 2010.
TheSchoenles@gmail.com
773-735-8947

I enjoy working with children and capturing their personalities.
I enjoy helping young women see how beautiful they really are!
I enjoy families and animals... you get the picture.
Let me help you capture memories that will last forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home